Statement of Consent
I certify that the information provided by me is correct.
I have read a copy of your Terms and Conditons and Privacy Notice below
and agree to all of the
I/We the parents/guardians of the above boy or girl, who is a candidate for a position on a Youth Football USA team, hereby give my/our approval to his/her participation in any and all of the activities of the team during the current season. I/we assume all risk and hazards to the conduct of the activities and transportation to and from the activities. I/we do hereby further release, absolve, indemnify, and hold harmless YOUTH FOOTBALL USA, the organizers, sponsors, and the supervisors, any and or all of them. In case of injury to my/our son or daughter, I/we hereby waive all claims against our organizers, league officers, the sponsors or any of the supervisors appointed by them. I/we likewise release from responsibility any person transporting my/our child to or from the activities. I/we will furnish a certified birth certificate of the above named candidate upon request of a league official.
EQUIPMENT RENTAL I/We understand and agree that the equipment and gear issued to my son/daughter is the property of YOUTH FOOTBALL USA and as such is considered personal property that is rented or leased as defined under RCW 9A.56. et seq. I further understand that should I/We fail to return this property immediately following the last regularly scheduled game of the season, unless otherwise directed by my son/daughter? head coach or a competent league official and in no event longer than three days following demand for the equipment or gear by my son/daughter? head coach or a competent league official, that my actions will be considered theft and an attempt to deprive YOUTH FOOTBALL USA of its personal property under RCW 9A 56. et seq, and YOUTH FOOTBALL USA will refer the matter to law enforcement for investigation which could result in Me/We being prosecuted for up to a felony violation of the law and punished to the full extent of the law. I/We further agree to pay all legal costs and reasonable attorney fees incurred by the YOUTH FOOTBALL USA in its attempts to recover the player? equipment and gear together with any fines or costs a court of competent court of jurisdiction may order.
By agreeing to allow our son/daughter to participate in the YOUTH FOOTBALL USA program we acknowledge that player fees charged by YOUTH FOOTBALL USA are not sufficient to cover the costs and expenses of operating the program.
EQUIPMENT CARE I will not alter, pin, tack, or destroy the football helmet, shoulder pads, pants and pads. I will only use equipment when practicing or playing in YFBUSA functions as stated by the league. I understand this is the property of the YFBUSA and will return it in good, clean condition, or pay the appropriate repair/replacement costs. Approximate cost is $250. If I do not return equipment by the end of the season, I could be asked to pay a late fee and be ineligible to play the following year.
REFUND POLICY Further by checking the box below indicates that I understand and accept the No Refund Policy of the YOUTH FOOTBALL USA. After the registration is submitted and is processed you have a three-day right to rescind your registration. After the three days there will be NO refund given. Only extraordinary circumstances will constitute a basis for waiver of this policy. Any request to waive this policy shall be in writing and shall be submitted to the Secretary of the YFBUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a request for a refund is granted, there will be a $25 processing fee withheld from the refund. The decision to grant or deny the waiver of the refund policy shall not be subject to litigation or appealed by either the player or his/her representative of the YFBUSA and shall be not subject to arbitration.
SCHOOL BOUNDARIES We/I/The legal guardians of the registrant verify that the selected school above is the school designated in our living boundaries. Please be honest and select the High School you would be attending. Failure to abide by the boundaries will result in automatic cancellation of registrant and deem canceled.
PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT The level of support given to a participant by the parents will have a measured impact as to the success of each player. To better understand the parent’s role and involvement in the program, we have developed the following guidelines and recommendations:
1. Parents and visitors at practices and games must stay in designated areas reserved for the spectators. Sideline areas on game day fields are off limits unless the parent has been asked to be involved in some aspect of the practice or game. If a parent has been asked, they will need a sideline badge.
2. Parents are encouraged to cheer for their teams from the stands with enthusiasm but should never yell obscenities or derogatory remarks aimed at the opponents or conduct themselves in an offensive manner. As a result of such action, a team can be penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct and the fan may be removed from the grounds.
3. Volunteers. A large number of people are needed to help the program run smoothly. Each parent is asked to volunteer a portion of his or her time during the season to help make the program run efficiently.
4. It is the parent’s responsibility to provide transportation to and from practice and games.
5. If a participant's grades are unsatisfactory or homework starts to become a problem, the parent should notify the head coach and together determine the best course of action to be taken.
6. Parents should always maintain a cooperative attitude towards coaches, participants, officials and board members. Remember, all are volunteers.
7. I understand that the referrees are not perfect and that this is little league football. I will not yell obscenities at the officials and I will show respect to them at all times. Remember they are there for the kids.
8. If I have a problem with my son's coach, I will approach him professionaly and calm and try to resolve with him first before going to the District Coaching Agent.
9. I know that this program is for the youth and my example is important to my child.
10. I will not: A. Make physical contact with any player, coach, official, league representative, field personnel or spectator.
B. Taunt or threaten any player, coach, official, league representative, football personnel or spectator.
C. Use profane and/or vulgar language or mannerisms.
F. Go uninveted onto the playing field.
G. Be involved in any activity that would warrant the summoning of law enforcement officials.
H. Any other conduct that is not in compliance with the bylaws of the Youth Football USA program.
YES! I have read and understand the application form